My buddy Lilia AKA Western Whims just funded her Kickstarter for making awesome dresses and western shirts. Part of my reward tier was 4 DRESSES WITH POCKETS (available in XS-5X, and in 7 different prints) that I don’t actually need for myself. Soooooo…. I’m going to give them away. But not just to anyone. Nope, in the spirit of the season, I’m turning this into a donate-to-charity raffle!
( Link to the super cute dresses picture on Kickstarter)
Want to enter? Here’s what you do:
- Live in the continental United States, or have someone stateside that that can ship it to you
- Donate at least $5 to one of the below charities (sorry if your favorite isn’t there, but I don’t feel like trying to decide what should and shouldn’t count on a one on one basis)
- Send proof of your donation to yostworks [at] gmail [dot] com by 23:59 (11:59 PM) US/Central on Nov 23 2017 with the subject line: Thanks-Giving Dress-ing Giveaway
- Be willing to give me your address for shipping purposes (but only if you win because I really don’t want your address otherwise)
- (not required, but nice) If you work for a company that matches charitable donations, request a match!
On Friday, November 24th, 2017, I’ll do two drawings with two winners each (for a total of 4 winners). In the first, everyone that has donated gets an equal chance to win. In the second, every increment of $5 gets you another entry in the drawing.
More info on the dresses:
A cotton jersey skater dress that hits above the knee with cap sleeves & pockets. The material is a medium weight 95% cotton 5% spandex jersey and will come in seven color options. Also… THEY HAVE POCKETS!!! They’re perfect for work, going out, and lounging around fashionably.
If you have any questions, leave a comment on this post.
— Fred Y.